- Van Avermaet buoyed by Rio winGreg Van Avermaet hopes winning the Olympic Games road race will help him to break his duck in cycling’s biggest Classics next season. […]
- Cav: Circuits are way forwardMark Cavendish believes racing on circuits is the "way forward" if professional road cycling is to make itself more spectator friendly. […]
- Wiggins given warm welcomeSir Bradley Wiggins received a rapturous welcome from the crowd on the opening night of the Six Day London track cycling event. […]
- Yorkshire host towns announcedThe six towns and cities that will host the starts and finishes of the 2017 Tour de Yorkshire have been announced. […]
- 2017 Giro route unveiledThe 2017 Giro d'Italia will contain four summit finishes and two individual time trials totalling 67.2km, organisers have revealed. […]
Ferris Wheel Cycles
For over 30 years Ferris Wheels bike shop in Booterstown, Blackrock has been catering for the Dublin cyclist. Now in its third generation, this Irish owned family business has become a trusted institution in Blackrock, long known for its personal and informed service to their customers who benefit from practical and sound advice on bikes and accessories. Our staff are keen cyclists and our on-site mechanics can sort anything from a puncture to a entire bike rebuild.
Giant, Trek, Dawes, Land Rover