- Froome: TUE system 'open to abuse'Chris Froome says the Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) system is "open to abuse" and has called on the International Cycling Union (UCI) and World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) to "urgently address" the situation. […]
- Storey defends use of TUEsBritain's most successful Paralympian, Dame Sarah Storey, has backed the use of Therapeutic Use Exemptions [TUEs] for medical reasons and insists the rules are strict. […]
- Brailsford: Team Sky 100% cleanTeam Sky will in future reveal all cases where its riders have been given permission to use banned substances, following the controversy over Sir Bradley Wiggins' use of a powerful anti-inflammatory drug to treat breathing difficulties before his 2012 Tour de France victory. […]
- Cav, Deignan set for WorldsMark Cavendish and Lizzie Deignan (nee Armitstead) have been named in the Great Britain squads for next month's UCI Road World Championships in Doha, Qatar. […]
- Paracyclist dies after Rio crashIranian cyclist Bahman Golbarnezhad has died following a crash in the men's C4/C5 road race at the Rio Paralympics on Saturday. […]
Ferris Wheel Cycles
For over 30 years Ferris Wheels bike shop in Booterstown, Blackrock has been catering for the Dublin cyclist. Now in its third generation, this Irish owned family business has become a trusted institution in Blackrock, long known for its personal and informed service to their customers who benefit from practical and sound advice on bikes and accessories. Our staff are keen cyclists and our on-site mechanics can sort anything from a puncture to a entire bike rebuild.
Giant, Trek, Dawes, Land Rover