- Liguria hosts 2015 Giro startThe 2015 Giro d'Italia will start with three stages in Liguria, the first of which will be a special team time-trial. […]
- Pooley announces retirementEmma Pooley has announced she will retire from professional cycling following Sunday’s Commonwealth Games road race. […]
- Froome in line for VueltaSir Dave Brailsford has given a strong hint that Chris Froome will race at next month’s Vuelta a Espana as Team Sky make an early start to their preparations for the 2015 Tour de France. […]
- Hoy backs Wiggins for Rio glorySir Chris Hoy believes Sir Bradley Wiggins will make a successful transition from road back to track in time to challenge for gold at the Rio Olympics of 2016. […]
- Thomas extends Team Sky stayGeraint Thomas has signed a new two-year contract with Team Sky that will keep him at the British squad until the end of 2016. […]
Ferris Wheel Cycles
For over 30 years Ferris Wheels bike shop in Booterstown, Blackrock has been catering for the Dublin cyclist. Now in its third generation, this Irish owned family business has become a trusted institution in Blackrock, long known for its personal and informed service to their customers who benefit from practical and sound advice on bikes and accessories. Our staff are keen cyclists and our on-site mechanics can sort anything from a puncture to a entire bike rebuild.
Giant, Trek, Dawes, Land Rover