- Vos: Britain leading the wayMarianne Vos says Britain is playing a leading role in promoting women’s cycling. […]
- Tour route pleases CavendishMark Cavendish says he is happy with the route of next year’s Tour de France and believes his team are capable of taking the yellow jersey during the first week. […]
- Froome could miss 2015 TourChris Froome has hinted he may not ride the 2015 Tour de France after the route for next year’s race was revealed on Wednesday. […]
- Tour de France route revealedJust 14 kilometres of individual time-trialling have been included in the route for the 2015 Tour de France. […]
- Kenny leads GB squad in MexicoJason Kenny will lead a strong Great Britain squad for the opening Track World Cup event of the season in Mexico next month. […]
Ferris Wheel Cycles
For over 30 years Ferris Wheels bike shop in Booterstown, Blackrock has been catering for the Dublin cyclist. Now in its third generation, this Irish owned family business has become a trusted institution in Blackrock, long known for its personal and informed service to their customers who benefit from practical and sound advice on bikes and accessories. Our staff are keen cyclists and our on-site mechanics can sort anything from a puncture to a entire bike rebuild.
Giant, Trek, Dawes, Land Rover