- Contador to ride 2015 GiroAlberto Contador has announced he will race next spring’s Giro d’Italia. […]
- Swift signs news Team Sky dealEnglish sprinter Ben Swift has signed a new two-year contract with Team Sky, keeping him at the British squad until 2016. […]
- Voigt breaks hour recordVeteran German rider Jens Voigt has broken the hour record by posting a distance of 51.115km. […]
- Froome 'hungry' for 2015 Tour winChris Froome says his second-placed finish at the Vuelta a Espana has left him ‘hungry’ to win the Tour de France for a second time in 2015. […]
- Millar to captain GB at worldsDavid Millar will captain a nine-man Great Britain team also containing Chris Froome at next week’s men’s world championship road race in northern Spain. […]
Ferris Wheel Cycles
For over 30 years Ferris Wheels bike shop in Booterstown, Blackrock has been catering for the Dublin cyclist. Now in its third generation, this Irish owned family business has become a trusted institution in Blackrock, long known for its personal and informed service to their customers who benefit from practical and sound advice on bikes and accessories. Our staff are keen cyclists and our on-site mechanics can sort anything from a puncture to a entire bike rebuild.
Giant, Trek, Dawes, Land Rover